Abandoned vehicles

How do I report an abandoned vehicle?

You can Report it online. Email: enquiries@tamworth.gov.uk. Tel: 01827 709709

What is an abandoned vehicle?

We have the power to remove vehicles when the keeper has no intention of returning. This includes trailers and caravans.

What if an abandoned car, van or other vehicle has been burnt out?

It should be reported to Tamworth Police: Tel: 101, as it may be have been stolen. The police may report it to us for removal.

Please have the following information to hand:

  • Where the vehicle is
  • The registration number
  • Make of vehicle
  • The condition of the vehicle (i.e. burnt out, vandalised or intact)
  • How long it has been there for