Contents Insurance

Contents insurance

Tamworth Borough Council are only responsible for the building element of the property, therefore it is important that you take out contents insurance for your personal belongings. To help tenants with the cost of this, Tamworth Borough Council has negotiated a scheme with the Royal and Sun Alliance. For more information and costs open the Royal Sun Alliance scheme booklet here.

If you already have Contents Insurance with the Royal Sun Alliance scheme and wish to make a claim, you can now do this online at:


Return to the Planning and Budgeting page