Tamworth Advice Centre

Advice centre logoThe debt and general advice service is based at Marmion House in Lichfield Street, renamed Tamworth Advice Centre and provided by Citizens Advice.

The new provider has brought in a number of improvements, including a switch to an appointments system and more ways of access to the service for customers, including webchat and Skype.

Tamworth Advice Centre continues to use Marmion House. On arrival in reception, please go to Desk 8 or 9 and if there are no staff available there, please use the self service phone on the right and dial 819 to call the office for advice or an appointment. This internal number is answered between 10am and 4pm Monday to Thursday.


Advice and booking appointments with Tamworth Advice Centre: 0300 3309002 

If you are a parent or responsible for a child up to the age of 18 and would like advice regarding debt and financial difficulty please email

Text relay no: 03444 111445


Although the service has switched to an appointment-only system, people in crisis can still drop in for emergency help and advice.

Read free self-help guides at www.citizensadvice.org.uk

Free courses on using a computer, browsing the web and finding work online: www.learnmyway.com

We do also have volunteer opportunities available. For more information on this, please follow this link to email us or call us on 01332 295711 or 01283 210108