covid-19 adviceCoronavirus (COVID-19)
Check out the latest information and advice about Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Do it online

Report it

Apply for it

Check it





Download it





Do it on your mobile

There is a Staffordshire County Council app called MyStaffs where you can report a number of issues from your phone. Find out more.

MyHousing website for tenants

Tamworth Borough Council housing tenants can now manage aspects of their tenancy online, in real-time, through the brand new MyHousing website.